I want to let go of insecurities that keep me from enjoying my life....
- I want to not think my husband is just being nice when he says he thinks I am beautiful.
- I want to accept an invitation from a friend to go on a short one hour trip, and not wonder if she really wants to be in a car with me that long.
- I want to know that I am still liked even if I am not invited to every party with every person I know.
- I want to be happy when I am invited to a party, and not wonder if it's obligation or that they like my husband and we are a package deal.
- I want to believe a friend when she says she values me, instead of thinking she must not really know me if she likes me.
- I want to not think everyone who loves me will stop loving me if I say or do something wrong.
- I want the sins of my past to remind of the Grace and Redemption of my Savior and NOT how far and often I have fallen short.....
My prayer to my faithful and loving Heavenly Father is that in 2013 I be filled with YOU, and not my own insecurity.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30