Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Freezer Meal
Makes 1 gallon-sized bags
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp dried mince onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Day of cooking
- steamable stir fry veggies
- white rice
- Label your bags with cooking the directions.
- Trim chicken breasts and cut in half to have a total of four pieces of chicken per bag. Add meats to bag
- Combine 2 cup water, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 10 teaspoons packed brown sugar, 1 teaspoon ground ginger,1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in bowl with a whisk. Add to bag
- Let out air, seal bag, and lay flat in freezer.
- Cook in crockpot 6- 8 hours on low or 3-4 on high.
- Shred chicken with fork, add steamed stir fry veggies.
- Serve over hot rice.
If you'd like to thicken sauce, add 2 tablespoons cornstarch to 1/4 cup water about half hour before serving.