Freezer Chicken Enchiladas
- 9 x13 Disposable casserole dish and lid
- 2 cups cooked and shredded Chicken Breasts
- 3 Cups Mexican blended Cheese, Shredded (leave out to make diary free)
- 7-10 large/medium Flour Tortillas
- 1 Can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Can Black Beans- drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
1. Line bottom of pan with 1/3 can enchilada sauce
2. Mix beans, chicken, corn, 1 cup cheese (optional, leave out to make dairy free) in a bowl. Add 1/3 can of enchilada sauce into mixture.
3. With a spoon, fill each tortilla with mixture. Usually about 3 to 4 spoonfuls. Roll it up and place it in large 9x13 baking dish with seam down.
4. Repeat until all chicken mixture is used.
5. Pour the rest of red enchilada sauce over the top.
6. Top with rest of cheese.
7. Cover with foil, label and freeze.
Thaw in fridge, bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or till cheese is melty and bubbly.