Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Freezer Meal
Makes 1 gallon-sized bags
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp dried mince onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
Day of cooking
- steamable stir fry veggies
1. Label your bags with cooking the directions.
2. Trim chicken breasts and cut in half to have a total of four pieces of chicken per bag. Add meats to bag
4. Add of each of other ingredients to each bag.
5. Let out air, seal bag, and lay flat in freezer.
- Cook on 6- 8 hours on low.
- Shred chicken with fork, add steamed stir fry veggies.
- Serve over hot rice.