I used home school logo to help unify all our materials.
I keep this binder in a large basket, along with student sheets and teacher's manual.
- Pencil/Pen/dry erase marker holder at front so kids don't use my favorites
- Planning Lists
- Dividers by Month
- Weekly planning grids
- Pocketed Folders for subjects with printable/handouts.
- Proverbs Printables
- First Language Lesson- poems
- Bible Timeline- Holding all the loose numbers & pictures
Dry erase pages
- Finished Proverbs Copy Work
- Finished Math U See work pages or tests
- Finished Student Sheets
- Finished Art Projects
- Student workbook
- Bible Notebook and Reader
- Nature Journal
UPDATE 3/2014: Since writing this we have stopped using "Drawing with Children" and use "Draw, Write, Now" Books for art.
We also have stopped supplementing with First Language Lessons and just use the reading program in Teacher's Manual and phonic readers for Language Arts. First Language Lesson is good L.A. curriculum, but my boys were not reading yet so we needed to focus on phonics and the Manual and Workbook were plenty.