Materials Needed to make stencil:
- top of cereal box
- printed picture of auto-bot symbol
- exacto knife
Materials to decorate cake:
- Decorating Sand Sprinkles
- icing & food coloring
- cake mix plus ingredients on box
1. Print Auto bot Symbol to needed size. I was using 2 small 9 inch round pans so printed a half page picture.
|Click on image, then download.|
2. Tape to brown side of cereal box. Cut out with exacto knife. I cut paper first, then cardboard. Make sure to have a cutting surface underneath your picture so you don't damage your table.
4. Let icing dry and harden in fridge for a few hours so the icing won't stick to the stencil. Once icing is not sticky, place stencil on cake and sprinkle decorating sand. Pat sand gently before lifting stencil.