For our 100th day of school, we decided to incorporate the celebration into our weekly family pizza and movie night. This was meaningful because we were able to involve my husband when he got home from work:)
100 Topping Pizza
We used the tens bundles we had been making throughout the year to measure how mean rows of ten toppings we needed for our Hundred Topping Pizza.
While my kids only eat cheese pizza in real life, we made our pretend pizza a supreme!
- brown circles for sausage
- red circles for pepperoni
- black circles for olives
- green rectangles for peppers
- yellow rectangles for cheese.
We made Bagel Pizzas and bread sticks (store bought in freezer section) for dinner, and each person got their very own 100.
Simple Bagel Pizzas
- Package of Bagels (we use Everything bagels)
- jar of spaghetti sauce
- package of mozzarella cheese
- Prehreat oven to 350 degrees
- Split the bagels in half and lay on ungreased cookie sheets
- Spread spaghetti sauce o top of each bagel
- Top with Cheese
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted
Our "100" day cake had 100 sprinkles on it! I just used a store bought cake mix and icing kit.
100 Day Printable
We took a break from our kindergarten curriculum to have a relaxed day and do a couple 100's day worksheets.